member showcase

Good afternoon everyone.

Yesterday I didn't do any crafting, as Bob & I decided to get in the car & go off out for the day.  We started from home & ended up on a nice circular tour all around Snowdonia area, & lots of country roads.  We finished off by having a meal in "The Talardy" at St Asaph & then home.

Anyway - today I have been having another one of those "tidy ups" we do from time to time. I had quite a collection of craft magazines lying around, so I decided to go through them to see if there was anything I wanted to keep & then put them in the bin.  In 2 of them I found a card from one of our club members & I have taken a good look in my files & at the blog & it doesn't look like I did anything with these.  So I photographed them & I am putting them here now.

They are cards by Rita of Mold II club & were featured in craft magazines early in the year or possibly the end of last year;


This is a lovely anniversary card & there is a little die-cut white dove at the bottom edge of the heart.
Rita has created this card with the Folk Art painting that she is going to show the Mold II ladies at their April meeting.


A cute teddy sending birthday wishes, using the free Happy Birthday die cut that was on the magazine.

Well done again Rita - I don't know how these got missed - I don't seem to have been sent the photos to put on the blog.  Perhaps I meant to photograph them originally & that was why I still had the magazines.

That's me for today.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko