message for CSNW ladies, but everyone please read ........

Good morning everyone.

My first post today is especially for the CSNW ladies to let them know that I have fixed a date for the workshop they asked for;

It will be on SATURDAY 22nd OCTOBER.   Usual workshop time 9:30 to about 4:00

I will add details to the club page over this weekend.  I will also add it to the Events Page.

The reason I have suggested that everyone reads this is because the workshop is open to Mold & Mold II members who would like to attend. The venue is Rhuddlan Community Centre.  I will give more information at upcoming meetings.

Please go to the Events Page for more information  (but please give me time to type it up & upload the page to Blogger).  

Thank you.

Back later. 'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post