Update on canvases in Rhyl

Hello everyone
I have had an update text from Joan of CSNW - those canvases I told you about are actually 20cm x 20cm & DO NOT have a frame around them. Joan was letting me know the inside measurement of the frame that the canvas is stretched onto in case it was important.

So those canvases are just perfect for the workshop.

I am also sourcing somewhere to get them from - once I have an idea how many will be required. But  CSNW ladies - those of you who are definitely attending the workshop - get those canvases whilst they are that price.

This morning I have been sorting my crochet workshop box as I have a workshop tomorrow & it had got somewhat untidy.  Now I am going to play with cards & paper.

Back later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko