csnw photos

Good morning ladies & what another gorgeous morning it is too.

I hope you all had a great weekend.  On Saturday Bob & I were out for a meal with all the people from his Company to celebrate 20 years of being in business.  A very pleasant evening.  Then yesterday we did very little all day just enjoyed the sunshine.

During the day yesterday it dawned on me that I hadn't shown you any photos from the CSNW meeting last Wednesday.  So I am here now to put that to rights.

You may remember I explained that I was late getting to the meeting due to the surge in traffic due to the Eisteddfod.  We were also a reduced group & there weren't any Show & Tell cards to photograph. The project for the evening was the Bendy card for which I fortunately, as the evening turned out, had found a slightly simpler format to make.  We managed to make the base card but really ran out of time to do any decoration on them.  So the ladies agreed to finish the cards at home & bring them to the July meeting for me to photograph.

At the April meeting they had made the mixed media card topper & I took photos of their toppers which were shown here on the blog. As they hadn't placed them on a card that night at this meeting several of the ladies brought their completed cards back for me to see.  So they are the photos I am showing you today;


This is Ruth's card & like 2 of the other ladies she had tackled the wavy hand drawn line around the card, along with the greeting.


Claire also managed the border & greeting.
It really is worth trying this as it makes the card that little more personal.


Grace was the third person to try the border & greeting.


Gwen took a completely different approach - due to the fact she said - that she hadn't remembered the toppers were going to go on the square cream card.
But, look at what a great card she created.  A perfect card for a man.
I am afraid, Gwen I am likely to pinch that idea for someone.

Well, that is me for this session.  May be back again later

'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko