just chatting

Hi everyone

Once again I have no idea where yesterday went - I did things, I went places, but apparently nothing to write about.  Except I did fill one of my new die storage cabinets with dies.  Ooh it is so nice to just pull out the shelf & find want you want.  Have to fill the other one tomorrow.

Today! Well that was a different day.  I attended a workshop  with my HSNW fellow members & we had a great day.  I was not sure what we would be making & eventually was pleasantly surprised with my results of what we did make.

I have a little more work to do on it - purely because I wanted to use things I have here at home.  I am hoping to do that tomorrow & when it is compete will show you the results.

I hope you are having a great weekend - despite the downpours.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko