just chatting

Good evening - I do hope you are all surviving this nasty wet weather.  Fingers crossed the sun will come back again soon.

Tonight I have been at the June meeting for the Mold club, & again, despite being short of quite a few people we had a very pleasant evening.  It is always difficult at this time of year with holidays & other things going on, to get a full house.

I will have photos for you of tonight's meeting after I have uploaded them to my computer, but it may not be for a while, as Bob & I are taking some "our time" (which is "me time" for 2 people).  So in order to have this time I will not be blogging for a little while  - just pop in from time t time to see when I am writing again.  The club pages are up to date for a while so you can still go & check those.

That's me for tonight.  Sleep tight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko