a recent card

Good morning ladies.

Today I can show you the card I made for a friend's 60th birthday.

You may remember that on Saturday's post I said we were off to her party.  We had a really lovely evening, sitting in their garden amongst friends, colleagues & strangers, & very pleasant it was too. There was lots of food which she had prepared during the day & her husband was on BBQ duty.
Very pleasant indeed.

Here is the card I made for her;


The card was actually black & cream - it looks rather white here.  I die--cut & stamped all the components then layered a piece of black card onto the base card, followed by a cream card that had been embossed.  I then die cut the panel in cream & layered it onto black card that had been cut with the matching outer die on its own.

Next I stamped the sentiment & flower spray on cream card & cut it out with a scalloped edge die. Then I used the next size up die & cut a black scalloped circle - layering the two together.

The flower was die cut 3 times from cream paper & I then stamped across the flowers with a text stamp in black ink, glued them together after some shaping & added the black & cream pearls in the centre.


I played a little more subtle for this card & put her age die-cut on the inside.  
Once again die-cut from cream card then black card.

I hope you all had a good weekend.  I will be back later - probably tomorrow with some more photos.
'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko