member showcase

Hello ladies.
This showcase is a little different, as it comes before we have played with the project. I am talking about the Hearts we are going to be working with over the next club nights.

I was talking to Joanna of Mold club & as I was running a little short of time she made a couple of samples to show to Mold ladies ahead of time.  I am going to put them on the project photos page as well but felt I should showcase them here too.

When we do them at our meeting I have suggested using papers (hopefully with stamping on) - one of Joanna's hearts might give you inspiration to do yours differently.  Here they are;



This heart has been decorated with paper, a die-cut & a stamped image.


This heart is a mixed media heart.

Thank you Joanna - now I must pull my finger out & create one of my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post