member showcase

Good afternoon lades I hope you are having a good weekend.

Today I have a member showcase for you & the card this time is from Clare of Mold club;


Clare made this card for her Dad's birthday.

She also entered it into 2 challenges where it was a winning card on "I Love Promarkers" & also chosen for the top 5 on "Passion for Promarkers"

Well done Clare.  You obviously enjoy using your Promarkers.  I am still, even after quite a long time of having & using them, still not getting the results like those above.  But, I am working on it.

I do have another member showcase for you - but need to photograph it first.  So I should be able to show it tomorrow.

Come on ladies - anybody else had success they need to tell us about.

That's me for today - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post