mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon ladies - well as promised I am back again this time with the photos of Mold II project for this month - which was the mdf hearts;



These 2 photos are of the front & back of Carolyn's heart.  The silver on the pale blue is really wintry.  
I wasn't aware of any of the other ladies having decorated the backs of their hearts so only fronts have been photographed.


Rita's heart is a really beautiful wedding heart.
I wish I had known about these when our 2 boys got married I would love to have made them (or at least their wives) one.  
Hmm - maybe an anniversary?


Phyllis has used that lovely die cut peacock on her heart & delicate flowers to compliment the background paper.


Elma chose pale shades of blue & pink & that stylised bird die cut is gorgeous.


Elizabeth's shades of lilac & contrast texture of feathers works so well.
I love the use of the jigsaw piece hanging from the centre.


Annette - this is so delicate & a real CAS design - I love it.


What a lovely colour combination on Sylvia's heart & those lovely butterfly sayings on the background


Christine has used a stencil on her heart with some lovely paper flowers.  What a beautiful anniversary card


Betty chose blue & cream with die cuts in toning colours. Another delicate design.


Lin chose lovely lilac & gray colours for her papers & flowers & then added that lovely chalkboard topper which just belongs there doesn't it.


Dot has a cheeky snowman on her heart.  Brr! makes you feel quite cold - or perhaps I should say - cool, considering the temperature at the moment.


Helen's heart definitely has a love feeling & that swirl really compliments the swirly tailed bird.

Aren't they lovely.  Looking at all these hearts plus those made at Mold club have really given me lots of inspiration & I am sure there will be more to come when CSNW make theirs next week.

This has really been a popular project.  I will have to think about more along this line.

That's me for today.

At the Mold meeting I was reminded that I hadn't yet shown you my birthday cards that I had received. I had not forgotten totally & will be photographing them over the weekend.  So they should be here around Monday!

'Bye.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post