A recent card

Good afternoon ladies & what a lovely afternoon it is too.

Today I have a photo of a little card I made for a young couple who recently had their first baby;


Just a very clean & simple card.  Base card is a 4x4 cream card with a pale pink polka dot layer.  The baby in the basket is a stamp I bought many years ago & I stamped & embossed it in gold, then coloured in lightly with my pearlescent watercolour paints.  I die-cut the "New Baby Girl" in cream card & glued it along the bottom & then added some flat back gems for a little bit of bling.  There is also a tiny star gem attached to the string hanging from the basket.

Right, I am now off to hunt for an ink pad I have mislaid.  It is a very important ink pad because it is the first one I ever bought.  Believe it or not it still works - well - it does if I can find it.  It should have been in the same place as the first stamp I ever bought - but it wasn't.

That's me for today.  Have a good evening.  'Byee.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko