csnw photos - part 2

Good afternoon ladies.

Wow! what a busy day it is for birthdays today.

This afternoon I have the photos of the CSNW project from Wednesday, where they got to decorate the MDF heart;

Here are their photos - some of them have more work to be carried out & it seems that one heart didn't get photographed;


Elvena has made a flower with different buttons for her heart. I don't know if it will stay like that - as I don't think they were actually stuck down.


Joan has used some really delicate sprays & the plaque with the sentiment goes really well with the background paper.


Claire has a really dainty - CAS design. 
I love the use of that material which looks like a loosely wove hessian.


Ah, Ruth too has used hessian - this time for her flowers & butterfly.   


I love Ann's use of the paper that looks like sequin waste. The choice of colour of her flowers really suits the background paper.  Very pretty.


Kate has a lovely fairy surrounded by little ladybirds.

During the evening I covered another heart to show how it was done & then went back to the heart I had started at the Mold II meeting.  I haven't quite finished it, but when I have I will photograph it & show it here.

Well, another weekend is here - so I hope you all have some lovely things to do & enjoy.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko