member showcase

Hello ladies

While I was going through various photos on my computer  - the ones that I keep that are relative to the blog - or items of interest, & I found a member showcase that I had not yet blogged.

Do you remember back in June I went to a workshop where I created an MDF mirror that had jigsaw pieces around it?  I blogged about HERE

One of the Mold meetings following that - Janet a member of the group, brought in her mirror that she also had made using the same MDF base.  Here it is;


Isn't it stunning/

I didn't put too much on mine at the workshop, but it is sitting on a shelf waiting for me to add more to it to make it more interesting.  Another one of those "to do" jobs to add to my ever growing list.

It is beautiful Janet & thank you for showing it to us.  Sorry it took me so long to put it on the blog.

'Bye for now.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko