member showcase

Good morning - it's Monday & I have just checked my posts from yesterday & felt the photo of Rita & her cards needed tweaking a little.  Unfortunately the shine on the right hand side of the photo of the cards I cannot improve on - but I think I have made it a little clearer.

Good afternoon everyone

The member showcase this afternoon is from one of our regular showcasers - Rita of Mold II club.

Rita was really smitten with the Bendi card shown to the Mold II group by Carolyn & immediately made quite a few.  Also about that time - the magazine Quick Cards did an article on the same card - so Rita sent a photo of hers to them.  They contacted her & asked for a photo of herself. They put it on the letters page. Rita received a copy of the magazine two days ago & sent me a photo from it;




Well done once again Rita.

That's me for today  'Byee.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko