October workshop

Just to let you know I have added the materials list for the October workshop on the "Events" page

There are a lot of things on there & I will be bringing a lot of stuff with me that you will be able to use.  Obviously you may wish to bring your own embellishments that is not a problem as you may well have an idea how you will want your canvas to look.

I really would appreciate knowing numbers at your individual September meetings & I will be bringing along a couple of my canvases to give you ideas.

Once I know if there are any of the Mold & Mold II members attending I will hand out leaflets with the directions to the Rhuddlan Community Centre.   I hope you will be as the CSNW ladies are looking forward to sharing the day with you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko