recent cards

Good afternoon everyone

Today I have photos of 2 cards I made recently that are very similar to each other.  I rather liked the first one I made & had materials left over so I thought I would use them to make a second card & just change the layout a little.



I used kraft cards & put the fronts through the dot embossing folder.  The stamp is a corner stamp that I have had for quite a while - might have been a freebie.  I stamped & embossed it in white EP then coloured with my watercolour paints.  The sentiments were from another set & fitted rather nicely in the die cut scalloped circle.

I am just putting everything ready for the CSNW meeting tonight.  When I had my problem with my leg I had to cancel their July meeting, so they are decorating the mdf heart tonight.  I will have photos for you tomorrow.  I also have more of my recent cards to show you.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko