a couple of recent cards ....

... but sadly for one of those moments we would rather not make cards.



I have for a while had some beautiful pre-embossed white cards & they are just right for this particular occasion.  So I die-cut the "With Sympathy" in white & glued them in place.

Yesterday morning I had a call from our son Gareth to say that his grandfather had passed away earlier in the morning, (the gentleman was Bob's ex father-in-law).  A sad time for Russ, Gareth & Nicky.

This afternoon I have had some time on my talk items & decorated the candle that you may have spotted on my dining room table photos.  I also stamped a rather cute teddy oto shrink plastic & cut hhi out ready to shrink on the day.

Just about finished I think.

That's me for today.  Another weekend arrives - goodness where do the weeks go.

'Bye for now.

Ooh, just had a thought.  If you should be thinking about going to Daleside Garden Centre - they are refurbishing their coffee shop & moving everything else around.  The coffee shop will be closed from Monday (5th) until October - can't remember whe it re-opens.  The Craft Shop has now been moved to the top of that ramp - in front of the kitchen centre.  You will be able to get a coffee from a temporary set up - but out of those card cups.

'Byee.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko