a recent card

Good evening ladies - & a rather late one it is too.

This morning I had to take my car in for a service - it's first one - so had time to kill whilst it was being done.  I popped in on the park & ride to Chester.  I haven't been for a while & I thought it was generally looking very sorry for itself.

Having picked up a few bits & pieces I was after & deciding I wasn't enjoying walking around I went back to the bus & at the same time got a message to say that my car would be ready in about 45 minutes - it was currently being valeted.

Then this afternoon I have been putting my brothers birthday card together.  I had a couple of attempts at the effect I wanted & eventually got it right.  Will show you tomorrow.

In the meantime here is another card that I made recently;


I ran the butterfly embossing folder through my Gemini, Then coloured it with distress inks in green & blue, & finally smoothing it all out with some yellow which gave me 2 shades of green.  The topper I coloured with the same inks then stamped the butterfly in black archival ink.  The same with the "happy birthday".  Next I mounted the pieces onto black card & then onto the scalloped edge white card.

I really must use my inks with my embossing folders more - it is a very nice finish.

That's it - sleep well .......... or perhaps more to the point - I hope you slept well.
Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post