just chatting

Good evening ladies - I hope you all had a good weekend.

There isn't a lot to chat about but I thought I would just pop in for a little while.  I spent some time today thinking about the set of Christmas cards that I make each year for Bob to give out & had a good browse in Pinterest for ideas.

Then I had to make the third sample card for the workshop I will doing in October at the garden centre.  The best design I found actually used 12x12 card & paper which isn't the best idea for a workshop - although I do have stacks of 12x12 that could be used.  So thinking a little longer I managed to get it down to an A4 sheet which would make 2 cards.  I was rather pleased with the fact that I had been able to work it out - then when I returned to Pinterest for more ideas - found that someone else had created an A4 (2 card) version & it would appear we agreed on measurements.  I also found a version using A4 card complete to make a larger version.

I didn't finish the sample in time to photograph it - but will do that either tomorrow or Wednesday. Tomorrow Bob & I & the family have a funeral to attend.  So the photo probably won't be until Wednesday.

Well that's my quick pop in.
'Bye for now
Sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko