Just chatting

Good afternoon ladies - gosh I didn't realise I had not written anything since Monday.

Of course Bob & I & the family were out all day Tuesday for a family funeral, then yesterday I had to finish preparing the materials for the card workshop I will be doing at the garden centre later on.  I needed to sort the items that they would have to bring & what I would supply.

Then I took the cards down so they could be displayed & forgot to photograph the third one I had made.  I need to pop down there tomorrow - so will take a photo on my mobile.

Last night it was the moved meeting of the CSNW club - I had to change their day due to talking to the WI last week.  Sadly only 4 ladies turned up & we lost a little bit of time waiting for others that the ladies didn't get to decorate their fold over boxes.  So they are going to finish them at home & bring them in next month for me to see. & photograph.

This morning was my monthly lunch & this evening is the September meeting of the Mold club.  So it is not surprising that the week has gone so quick.

I hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather & were not troubled too much by the storms on Tuesday.

Should have photos for you tomorrow from tonight's meeting.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko