Just chatting

Good afternoon ladies I hope you had a good weekend.

After tidying up some of my work space I decided to have a look around the internet for ideas for next year.  Yes! I know it is still 3 months away - but I have to have the ideas ahead of time.

If there is anything in particular you would like to cover - or even cover again - or if you have any ideas, please email me or leave a comment on this blog.

Also if you have some ideas or techniques that you think the ladies would be interested  - & you would be willing to show them please get in touch with me.

I have a couple of ideas lined up & at the moment I am thinking of creating another page on the blog where I will put photos of projects I would like to include during the year.

Tonight I have my meeting at HSNW club. I hope you have got your tickets for the Stamp Festival there is only just under 2 weeks to go.

Tomorrow I hope to have photos of cards I have made recently.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko