mold II photos - part 2

Good morning ladies - here I am again & this time I have the photos from the Mold II meeting on Tuesday, & they are of their project for the evening.

Carolyn showed the ladies how to make the Z-fold card, & these are the cards that they made;


This is Elma's card - a really nice Christmas card.


Another Christmas card version - this time from Betty.



Betty had also made a couple of these at home - so she brought them in to show us.
It is interesting to see the difference appearance the narrower strip gives.


This lovely shiny holographic finish was made by Sylvia.  The topper is just perfect for it.


Annette's card is really crisp & clean & the blue background makes it definitely feel very wintry.


Helen decided on a birthday version. I love the black & gold - very elegant.


Aother beautiful sparkly card, this time from Elizabeth.  Very rich & sumptuous card.


This is a second card made by Elma
Elma so enjoyed making her first card that she set to & made another one.
The pink card really sets the embellishments off well.

As you can see most ladies went for a Christmas theme & the shape is just perfect for it.  Also it does not take long to make & is a great way to use up all those designer papers we collect.

I also made a card - it just needs a greeting. So when I have put that on I will take a photo & pop it in another post.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.
'Byee!

Comments

  1. no 'Phyllis' card on the blog .Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty. You are correct - so perhaps a photo wasn't taken. I also don't have one for Sue either. I had to use my phone that evening - but I have checked & they are not still on the phone.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko