mold photos - part1

Good afternoon ladies.

This afternoon I have the Show & Tell photos from last night's Mold club meeting, where the theme was a fusion card.

The challenge was to "fuse" a sketch & a picture into a complete design;

This is the sketch
& this is the photo


& these are their cards


Janet's card has the colours very subtly in the background & then more dominant in the hand-cut flowers.


Sheelagh was not at the meeting when I said not to use the photo I had given you on the card. So she has included it - but all the colours have been really well picked up around the design.


Joan has used the softer version of the colours which is really effective.


Again, Lynn has also gone for softer colours & I love the bling which picks up the sparkle on the photo.


Joanna has used the really vibrant colours in her card & matting & layering of the colours as well.

This is the first time I put that challenge to you - so keep an eye out it will probably pop up again in 2017!!!!

That's me for this afternoon, I will be back tomorrow with the photos from the evening's project.
Have a great weekend.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post