recent cards

Although I have to own up to them not being stamped.

That is because they are samples for a workshop that the garden centre would like me to put on for cards that are a little different & with a Christmas theme.

Anyway - good afternoon everyone & what a lovely day.  It is so good to see this sunshine.

The cards I have made for the workshop are recent club cards - although in fact one of them you haven't made yet.  I have 2 to show you then I am working on another one which I will probably show you Friday, as I won't have enough time tomorrow.

Here are the 2 cards;


The first one is the Bendy card
Yes - I know this is not a Christmas one - but they suggested that after I started making the sample.


& the second one is the z-fold card you will be doing later.

Well, tonight I am off to do my rubber stamping demo / talk.  It is the first one in ages.  I really had to reel myself in as I kept thinking of things to take & show - I had to stop somewhere.

So I hope I have made the right decisions.

Enjoy your evening,  'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko