A recent card

Good evening everyone I hope you all had a good weekend.

I have another of my recently made cards to show you.  This time it is for a colleague who is leaving the area to start a very new venture.  So I was called upon to make him a card from the group;


Whilst wondering what sort of statement to make on the front of the card I remembered that a little while ago he had said to me that it was "time to move on".   

Which means that when I spotted this clock card amongst the remains of a Hunkydory package that I won some time last year - or was it 2014! - that it seemed to be just what I needed.   Plus I had recently bought a set of Tim Holtz stamps at the festival that had a clock amongst them so I felt the 2 would go well together.  Consequently the message to put on the front of the card just fell into place.

The other stamps in that Tim Holtz set - its just called "Vintage Things" - include an old telephone, an old typewriter  an old electric fan.  The sort we use these days to cool us down on a hot day.

Very satisfied with this card.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post