Another card

Good afternoon ladies

I have another of my cards to show you today & this time it is the card I made for Elayne, our daughter in law, for her recent birthday.


I used another of the Honeydoo stamps that I bought at the Stamp Festival. 

I love the combination of flourish & flowers.  It makes for a very elegant & clean card.  The designs stamp beautifully clear & the flowers are brilliant for cutting out & overlaying for depth. The stamp is actually described as a corner but I rather liked the way it looked turned that way. The "Happy Birthday" is from a very much loved & used set of words, by Clearly Besotted.

Yesterday evening I was at the meeting of my HSNW club & one of the members showed us 2 lovely little projects - one of which I think we (that is you) may have made a long time ago.  Anyway I asked if she would object to me showing the projects to you - & she was delighted that I wanted to. So I will pop them in to the programme for next year. One of the items needs to be searched for - but I have plenty of time for that.

So that is my post for today. I do have another recently made card to show you - so will do that tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko