csnw photos - part 1



Good evening ladies

Tonight I have the first set of photos from last night's CSNW club meeting.  They are of the Show & Tell & there are only 2 cards.  Last month we had a very low turnout so it has reduced the number of entries.

The theme was the fusion card;

Here is the sketch


& here is the fusion photo



Here are their photos;


I like the choice of coloured card & paper to hep pick up the colours from the photo in Ruth's card


Clare has used pastel version of the colours in the flower which is reflected in her central image.

I also have a "late" show & tell to display here from a couple of month's ago when the theme was an ATC in mixed media.


This one was made by Ann who missed the meeting
It is amazing what you can get into these little spaces with the mixed media technique.

Today I have finally got around to sorting my Distress Inks - each of the large pads has a label on the side with the name on, because I do tend to store them that way.  Also they each have a pad under the base held with hook & loop & therefore I need just one tool.  I have also done this with the small ones I have 12 of which are kept in a metal tin.  So much tidier.

'Bye for now - back tomorrow with the second set of photos from last night.
'Byee!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko