finishing touches

Good morning ladies

Over the last few days I have been putting the finishing touches to the items created on the Ali Reeve workshop I attended the day after the stamp festival.

I took photos of the work in progress & showed them to you shortly afterwards.

This was one of them;


This is the completed card;


It's a bit different from my usual style - but then that is what craft is all about - trying new things.  At first I put the layers on a white card - but the stamped white card isn't actually white, so it looked wrong.  I thought black would be too heavy & I would have had to put another layer on as well. I didn't have any ready made purple / lilac card but the green was sitting on my desk from when I was trying to decide on one of my Christmas cards.  I think it works quite well.

Tonight is the meeting of Mold II club when they will be trying out the Bokeh technique with Joanna from Mold club, so it's time to get the box ready & NOT to forget my camera.

That is me for today. 
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko