member showcase

Hi everyone.

Today I have another member showcase for you - this time it is Joanna from Mold club.

Joanna has continued playing with the Bokeh technique that she showed the 2 Mold clubs recently & sent me this great photo


I really like this design isn't it lovely?  

Here is what Joanna said about it in her email;

"It's not perfect but not bad for a first attempt. My white pigment ink wouldn't show when I stamped with it so I had to use Versamark which I couldn't see so the pattern isn't regular enough. I  also outlined with my stardust sparkle pen to lightly define the circles.  I stamped through the acetate stencil used for the bokeh background.

Has potential I think"

I definitely agree Joanna.  By the way when Joanna says "first attempt" she is referring to the stamping through the acetate circle.

Hope your weekend has started well everyone.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko