recent card

Good morning everyone.

Sorry there wasn't a post yesterday but it was a non-crafting day.  I joined Bob on one of his monthly business lunches, as twice a year they invite the ladies along.  It was a really lovely lunch & we had a speaker from Flintshire County Council talking about Security from the point of cold callers & scams.  The subject didn't sound great - but it was most interesting.

Anyway - I do have a card to show you this morning - it is the one I made for Gareth's birthday -- which as it happens is today & I know he has seen the card.

Here t is;


The car stamp I got at the stamp festival from Crafty Roo.  I have to admit I stamped it about 3 times in different embossing colours.  The little area just by the steering wheel didn't seem to stamp correctly - but after studying several attempts I realised it wasn't me it was the make up of the stamp.

As I am doing more canvas work & have started an art journal as well I need - & I mean need - lots of masks or stencils as they are also called.  So from another company I spotted the cogs mask.  Then having a good poke around in my bits box I found I still had some card cogs that I had had die-cut for another project. Even the colour of the cog cards went with the colour scheme I had chosen.  Wow! how often would that happen!

Tonight is the October meeting for CSNW so I have to make sure I have everything for the evening in the club box - I am ff to see to that now.  Note to self .................. don't forget your camera.  :)

There will be pictures to show you tomorrow.
That is me for today.  'Bye.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post