some Christmas cards

Hi everyone

This morning I  continued with my crafting session from yesterday & have 3 Christmas cards to show you - & there are papers & card ready out on my desk to make some more.

I was going to make these cards in the style of the z-fold that Carolyn of Mold II had shown us - but found that my A4 sheets of card were really a little too heavy for it.  Didn't take the folding very well. So I did the z-fold without the matching strap, & made them from ready folded square cards.  I could possibly add a strap to a couple of them by sacrificing a card & cut it into about 3 strips.  It wouldn't be too big a sacrifice as I have far too many ready folded cards.  Hm! can you actually have too many?

The other thing I did when choosing how to make these was to start using some of the many many many sheets of paper I have - both loose & in pads.


I thought it would be a change to use kraft card for Christmas.
The coloured papers are red - it looks a bit pinkish here.


I just love that snowman


I knew just who this card would be for when I saw it in my stash. I am so sad I only had the one sheet.  On the front half panel I have used a new die I have bought - of an angel.

Here is a close-up of it


A very satisfying few hours work.

Well it is Friday again - so do have a great weekend.

A member showcase for you tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko