a birthday card

Good afternoon everyone.

The last few days I have been doing well with die-cutting & stamping for Christmas. Then sitting down to do some more, after my shopping spree yesterday, my Gemini started making the most peculiar noises. It sounded like a mixture of the rollers slipping but then something really grating.  So I stopped using it. Thank goodness I still have my E-bosser which I hope will hep me finish the work.

I bought the Gemini through Amazon - so went on line & sent an email to the retailer.  This morning I had a message from them to let them have my telephone number (I gave my mobile) & they would talk to the full retailer - which of course is Crafter's Companion!  A company I am not much fond of at the moment due to my problems with their dies.

Anyway my troubles dealt with here is something much nicer - the card I made for Nadine to give her mum on her special birthday;


This is the box I made to put it in.  After I took the photo I added a gem to the centre of the bow to add some bling.


This is the card sitting in the tissue inside the box.  It was made using the Tattered Lace Book die. The flowers & Ribbon we bought to match the card which is a purple mirri card with dots.  Nadine wrote her own message which I have die cut & layered onto the same purple card & is attached to the back. I also made a shaped stand for it to go on. I was very pleased with the result I hope her mum liked it.

There are loads of book layers on the die as well as other little things - so this is going to get used a lot next year.

That's me for now.  I have been sorting my desk, taking the Gemini off & putting the E-bosser back, so I now need to see if I can  finish the work I was doing.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko