a recent card

Good afternoon everyone - I hope you are all well.

Today I have one of my recent cards to show you - a birthday card for Nadine one of our daughters-in-law.


I am rather liking the stepper card at the moment & having a die to cut it for me makes life a whole lot easier.

I love these care bears & this one was so sweet I couldn't resist it - so I looked out some complimentary pink & white paper for the panels.  On the side panels I stamped & embossed in gold this little flower which I then coloured in with my pearlescent paints.  The top section of the main topper has been stamped with a post card style border.  Some bling was added with tiny gemstones & a pink flower.

This morning I have been persevering with Christmas cards & the collection is now growing.  I will have a couple to show you tomorrow.

This evening we are having a family meal out to celebrate 3 birthdays - Gareth & Elayne's which were in October & Nadine's which was yesterday.  I am really looking forward to that as it is so nice to have everyone together - well as together as we can be with our daughter living in the USA.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post