a recent card

Good evening ladies
I hope you all had a nice weekend.

I spent a lot of it die-cutting for some of my "other" Christmas cards & printing inserts for cards, so quite busy sessions.

This morning I braved the shops to do a bit of Christmas shopping that I couldn't do on line.

Anyway I have a recent birthday card to show you today - it was for Nadine's mother who had a big birthday this weekend.


I decided to go with a simple design & chose to die cut my flower sprays out of white card to give a sort of Wedgwood style.  Some blue gems added for bling.  I chose to put her age rather discreetly on the inside, on the insert.

The floral spray die is from Tattered Lace - it was free on one of the Tattered Lace magazines.  The petals of the roses have been lifted to give dimension.

Tomorrow I will show you the other card I made for her, for Nadine to give her.

There was a beautiful sunset tonight - so it looks like being another nice day tomorrow.

I had an email from Dot of Mold II answering my question about the pretty card that was used in one or two of their project cards last Tuesday.  I have put her answer under the appropriate post - here.

That is me for this afternoon 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post