another card & a chat

Good afternoon ladies, I hope you are having a good weekend.

The card I have for you today is sadly another sympathy card;


I found this really lovely frame in amongst my embossing folders & felt it was simplicity that was needed here - then the sympathy & friendship stamp - to complete the card.

The card was made for a Mold club member - Mair - who sadly lost her husband last week, after a short illness.  Her sister Joan - who is also a club member had emailed me with the news.  I sent the card on behalf of all the Mold club ladies

The last couple of days I have been busy making the batch of Christmas cards that I make for Bob to send out. I make 12 in all & I am about half way through - well just over.  I made him stepper cards this time - so they are all cut out & folded & the decorative panels put on I am now on the tail end of making the toppers.  I need to take a break from them as my eyes are beginning to glaze over - but hope to finish them tomorrow.

I think that is it for today - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post