Christmas cards

Good evening ladies - rather late tonight, I just don't know where the day has gone.

This evening I have 2 of my recent Christmas cards that I have been making.  I am trying hard to make individual cards at the moment but I suspect I may have to revert to some of my batch card making just because of time.

Here are a couple of my cards;


This is one of the designs I may make several of as I like its cleanliness, although I had to take great care going around the edge of the panel with the red pen.. The only thing is, colouring in the topper as it takes a little while due to it being rather fiddly.


I have rather a lot of DL card blanks so decided to see how to use them this year.  The 2 stamps are from a recent magazine.  I stamped & embossed in gold EP, then layered it onto gold paper. I used a strip of the gold paper to give the illusion of 2 toppers. 

So far the only batch cards I have made have been the ones for Bob - even then there are 2 different stamped images used.

I think my next card making session will have to concentrate on the cards that I have to post to overseas - 2 to USA & 2 to France, plus our daughters wedding anniversary in December.

More cards to show you tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko