Christmas cards

Good evening & tonight I have a couple more of my Christmas cards to show you.

The first one is in fact another version of the one I showed yesterday - part of the set for Bob


Then I also created a couple of this design;


I embossed the front of the card with the holly design folder & stamped the bauble onto separate card & heat embossed with silver EP. After cutting it out I coloured just one flower using Distress Inks & a paintbrush.  The Merry Christmas is stamped & embossed in silver & the tag cut into the flag shape. A little red bow at the top & some of the holly berries picked out completes the card.

Tomorrow morning I have a workshop at the garden centre with my 3 rubber stamping ladies.  At the moment they are trying out different craft techniques & tomorrow I am going to show them the folk art painting that Rita showed the Mold II ladies earlier in the year.

That's me ladies - more tomorrow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post