csnw photos - part 1

Good afternoon ladies.

Last night we had the November meeting for the CSNW club.  I have to say I did not enjoy the drive there as it was the first one setting off in the dark, & the car headlights on the A55 are really bad.  But
still it was worth it for a good meeting.

Today I have the first set of photos from the meeting & they are of the Show & Tell, where the theme was a PINK Christmas.


A pretty delicate Christmas scene from Joan on a lovely scalloped half card.  A little rocker card.


Clare's card is a very pale pink - it doesn't show up very well on the photo.
I did try bringing the colour through a little more - but it wasn't right


Anne's card has this lovely reindeer (or stag) in a dusty shade of pink glitter - beautiful card.


Gwen's card looks lilac - I wish I knew why the camera & then loading it onto the computer does that - because it was a very nice shade of pink.


From Ruth a lovely pile of Christmas presents all wrapped up in pink patterned paper.

It just shows - if it has a Christmas design it doesn't really matter what the main colour is - lovely cards ladies.

I am now off to make some more of my cards.

More photos tomorrow of CSNW's project for the evening.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko