This morning I have the photos from the project in Mold II's final meeting of the year - when Carolyn showed them how to make that lovely frame card. Here are their cards;
A lovely silver peacock sits inside Helen's card.
Annette used these lovely teddies for her card & I love the way the one that is sitting down is on the outside of the frame.
Sue chose some pretty pink roses for her card with a matching greeting.
I can't remember the name of the Company that made these images - they have a foiled style finish.
It will annoy me until I remember - they used to be very popular.
Carol has the same style of image as well - this time delicate lilac flowers & matching greeting.
Dot's card is very wintery with its all white finish. Lovely card.
Rita's card uses the "Me to You" bear & is stunning. The box itself was made from black card which really adds drama to the finished item.
Sylvia's little patio scene in her card looks so peaceful you just want to step inside, sit down & relax.
Christine's card with it snowy acetate really is Christmas in a box. Lovely card.
Carolyn - thank you again for your idea - it was most enjoyable to make & the samples above show that. I did prepare card for another one whilst I was there at the meeting but it is for someones birthday (once it is finished), so you will have to wait a while before I can show it. I do have 2 others cut out waiting to be put together which I must try & do perhaps during the coming weekend.
The ladies rounded the evening off with a group photo - which was taken for us by the caretaker as she had arrived to lock up;
What a lot of lovely happy faces.
But I wish I had stood at the back - this photo will have to go up in the kitchen - I must lose that weight - so hopefully it will help.
Great evening ladies.
Sometimes when I am typing these notes I have a word whose spelling I may be unsure of & I have to do a little research as to which is right. I put this here because I had that problem with describing Dot's card. I used the word "wintery" & blogger spell checker underlined it as an error. So I changed it to "wintry" which waas what they offered & it was of course happy with that. I didn't like the look of "wintry" though - so off I went to Google -