Christmas cards - the final set

Good evening everyone.

I do hope you all had a lovely Christmas & that Santa brought you all that you had wished for.

Today I have the last set of Christmas cards that I made, to show you.  It is the last set - but after that I have one more card to show you & that will be the one I made for Bob.  Perhaps tomorrow.






Earlier today I started on birthday cards for friends & family who have birthdays in January.  I love the Christmas season but when so many cards have to be made I do feel at the ed of it that I don't want to see another snowy scene or snow flake or Christmas tree. But it won't last long & then I will start wondering what I will do for 2017 Christmas. So now the flowers can come out again & perhaps some "different" images.  I am quite looking forward to what 2017 will bring in ideas & techiques.

That is me for today.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko