Just chatting

Good evening ladies.

This week has been one of  bits & pieces.

I did get Bob's cold & had a couple of days when it was almost impossible to do things because of a runny nose.  Fortunately it has gone now - so I am pleased about that.

I mentioned in an earlier post about the trouble I was having with my Gemini & how I had been in touch with the retailer that I had used through Amazon.  I received an email from them saying that they had been in touch with Crafter's Companion & if I sent them (the amazon retailer) my telephone number they would get CC to ring me.  I did this & then later that day I had a phone all from Paige at CC who asked about the problem. She felt that CC should have the machine to look at it & test it.  So I was asked to pack it up & they would arrange collection.  It was collected the next day & on Wednesday I had another call from Paige saying that she had tested the machine & didn't have a problem. Immediately I thought ............... here we go.  Then after a little pause she said ... BUT I tried it again a little later & agree there was an awful noise coming from it.  We cannot expect you to work with that. So if you still wish to have a machine we will send you a new replacement.  Wow! things are looking up.  She then arranged with me for it  to be delivered on Monday next week.

Yesterday Bob & I had a nice day meeting up with my niece & my brothers girl friend whom we hadn't seen for about three & a half years.  They had been over here shopping in Liverpool & Manchester.  So we met them for a long lazy lunch then took them back to Liverpool airport for the flight back to the Isle of Man.

Today I have been at a HSNW days workshop with Wendy from Card-io.  A brilliant workshop & she is going to contact me in the New Year with dates to do a workshop for us - probably around March. Wendy said that by then she would have new products available.  It was a lovely day & I made 5 cards. Wendy had demonstrated 10,  3 or 4 of them just briefly - just the special effects on them.

At the end of the day Bob picked me up & as we drove home he informed me that my new Gemini had been delivered during he morning.  So really good service.  I am, as you now, not a great fan of some of CC's things especially some of their dies which do not seem to cut properly.  But I cannot fault them on their dealings with the Gemini.  That was a 5-day turnaround to correct the problem.  I don't think you can ask for much more. Tomorrow I am going to try the "rogue" dies in my E-bosseer before putting it away again & then I think I will give the Gemini a test go with them as well.  You never know it could have been my original machine - but I need to be convinced

Have a lovely weekend.  I will get some photos sorted of the cards I made today & show them in the next day or so.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post