more Christmas cards

Good evening everyone - I hope you are all well & not feeling to rushed as Christmas weekend draws closer.

I have some more of my creations to show you tonight. I still seem to be making cards but when I looked at my list as I finished some this evening I find I am almost done.  Just a few more - then I must sit & think of how I can going to make the card for Bob. We learnt some great things this year - techniques & designs that I am spoilt for choice as to what to use.

Here are some more of my cards;




As you can see I am completely in love with Card-io stamps & ideas.

Have to go out tomorrow for some shopping & post some of my cards.

Will show you some more of my cards tomorrow.l
'Bye for now.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko