Some more cards

Hi ladies.

Before I show you the cards I have to apologise to Rita, Carolyn & Yvonne who left comments on the blog at various posts which I have only just found.

Blogger, every so often changes the way things work & it has changed the first screen that I see when I log on to work.  Before when there were comments waiting to be published they were very clear to see - it is now behind another tab.  So thank you ladies I have now published them under their original post.

So a few more cards that I have made for Christmas;


A pretty easel card - I really like that little angel stamp & have used it just recently again on other cards.


I don't think I have shown these before.  
These are the ones I made for then non-crafting group I am part of. I seem to remember talking about them but don't remember, & cannot immediately spot having blogged them before.

That's me for this afternoon - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko