some of my cards

Good evening ladies.

Tonight I have some more of my Christmas creations to show you;


I have quite a lot of these DL cards & often forget to use them.  For this one I embossed the top section leaving enough room at the bottom to stamp the sentiment.  The snowflakes were part of a freebie on a magazine which I die-cut out along with silver mirri card to back them, then hung them on silver ribbon.


For this card I actually had some silver poinsettias left over from the ones I stamped for the frame card that Carolyn introduced us to.  So waste not want not - I cut them out & trimmed one of the layers a little smaller then put them together with sticky pads.  A spare piece of white card was embossed then layered onto silver paper, along with the sentiment being layered in the same way.


Then I made this card taking a totally different approach. A red card, with a gold layer & a piece of white embossed card coloured with red Distress Ink & some gold gilding wax.  The poinsettias stamped in black on red card & cut out by hand.

I still have some cards to make so busy crafting weekend for me this weekend.

Have a lovely time with whatever you are doing & with whomever you are doing it.
'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko