a recent card

Popped in this morning (01 Feb) to correct spelling mistake in title of post

Good afternoon ladies

This afternoon I have a photo of yet another of my recently made birthday cards;


I used a white card & using a long narrow embossing folder that came with my Gemini Die-cutting machine & embossed the card just below the fold line.

The floral spray stamp is one from Honey Doo.  I just love their stamps & I am trying to build a little collection.  I stamped the spray in black archival ink & quickly put clear EP on it to heat emboss it.  I then coloured the flowers with my pearlescent water colour paints.  The final touch, before adding the greeting, was to put some little pearls in the centre of the flowers & along the fronds using Docrafts 3-d pearl effects.

Tomorrow I have some photos of a late entry from a Mold club member of their Twist & Pop-up card.

Over the weekend I did achieve my "me time" session & very relaxing it was too.  May show you the results at some time.

That is me for today.
'Bye.



Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post