An 80th birthday card

Good afternoon ladies

Today I have the photo of the other single colour 80th birthday card that I made.  It is for the other one of my sisters-in-law & her birthday is not until November - so I am well prepared.  All I need to do now is to remember where I have put it.  Though truthfully that will not be difficult as I have a box on my shelves that holds finished cards.

Here it is;


As you can see - this one is all silver.  I wish there was a way to avoid seeing myself in the mirri card.

I have had quit a productive day this morning.  It started by sorting out paperwork for the Mold II meeting tomorrow evening, then progressed to writing up notes & creating a template for a future project & testing it out.  Then finally making 2 more birthday cards.  I think that little session brings me up to date with things for this week.

I received an email from Janet of Mold club with photos of her finished Twist & Pop card made at the meeting on Thursday last.  I will blog that tomorrow.

That brings me up to date for now.
More tomorrow - 'bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko