Another birthday card

Good afternoon ladies - I hope your weekend is going well & you are fully "recovered!" from Christmas & the New Year.

Yesterday I started revamping my craft room after Russ & Nadine helped Bob put my new bookcase together on Thursday afternoon.  After which we all went out for Bob's birthday meal, meeting up with Gareth & Elayne at the Celtic Arms at Northop Country Park & Golf Club. An absolutely excellent meal.  I was very good with what I ate & drank as my diet continues at a slow steady pace & I have now lost just on 6.5 pounds.

Anyway! that birthday card.  This time it is one I made for my ex-neighbour whose birthday was New Years day;


I used another one of those silver grey cards & one of my Tim Holtz corner dies that leave the pattern in the card. Behind it I placed a piece of card that I had coloured with Brusho paints using the spray method.  From the remainder of the card I die cut the large butterfly then stamped the "It's your birthday" in grey pigment ink & embossed it with clear EP.

Tomorrow I will show you Bob's birthday card & then this coming week I have more cards to make including our daughter's birthday card for early February as it will have to be posted early for the USA.

Enjoy your weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko