Another recent card

Good morning ladies & I am pleased to say what a lovely blue-sky sunny day it is.

This morning I have the second of my recently made birthday cards to show you & it is another one using that silver grey card.


Again I used an off cut of one of the many 8x8 papers I have which I layered onto black card.  I also used black ink for the "happy birthday" & the "just for you".  Ages ago in amongst a paper pack I bought there were a lot of sheets of these flourishes that I have used.  They are mostly black but some have black one side & white the other.  As with the papers - I have lots.  So I used 2 of them to create this double fluorish & coloured 2 little white paper flowers with a black Promarker to place over the join. Then I added clear crystal gems in the middle & also on the 2 larger flowers on the topper.

I console my rubber stamping mind with the fact that although the largest portion of the card is paper crafting I have stamped something.

This evening we are having a family meal to celebrate Bob's birthday yesterday, but in the meantime during the afternoon Bob - with help from our son Russell - is putting together my new bookcase. Then tomorrow - its redesign craft room day.   :)

That's me for now.  Another card tomorrow.  Then during the day Christmas comes down & all my handmade cards will be put to the side in readiness for me to photograph them.

Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko