Another recent card

Good afternoon ladies.

This afternoon I have another of my recently made birthday cards & this one is the one that I made for our daughter who lives in the States.  Her birthday is in February but I have to send it out early as the postal system is a little hit & miss on delivery times.


I used a white square scalloped edge card & stamped all over the page with a "net" style background stamp, using Distress Ink.  Next I used one of the recent magazine freebies embossing folders on white card & after embossing it drew a circle around the centre-piece & cut it out.  Finally I inked it all over with the same Distress Ink & stamped the "Birthday Wishes" in black ink & heat embossed with clear EP.

In the photo the inking looks a little patchy but it was quite a bit smoother & even than that shows. A couple of flat backed gems to give it some bling were added right at the last moment before sending it off.

That's me ............... 'byee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko