Christmas cards received - part 1

Good morning ladies

This morning I have the first set of photos of the handmade Christmas cards that we received.  So that I don't overload the page it will take me about 6 posts to show them all to you.  Some computers can handle a lot of photos in one go, but for some it makes them slower - so hopefully I have found the right level.








I have taken these photos with my tablet & the idea is that if they came out well I would be bringing my tablet to the club nights to take the photos of your work.  Seeing as I seem to have got it about right it will hopefully eradicate the fuzzy photos that I have sometimes taken in the past.

Joan from Mold club remarked at the last meeting that the name plates I put beside the work, so as to identify who made them, is hard to read on the blog because the writing is small.  Of course that is made worse if I don't take a clear picture.  So I am doing new name plates in clearer larger lettering for the new year.

Right! now back to the final (!) day of sorting.
More Christmas cards tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko